Study in U.K.
Study in United Kingdom
The UK has a long-storied tradition in excellent higher education. Since around a quarter of UK universities are among the most reputed and highest ranking in the world, the United Kingdom manages to attract nearly half a million international students each year.
By coming to the UK, you’ll not only achieve world-class education, you’ll also get to know more about the unique British culture and perfect your English language and skills. One of the most cosmopolitan places on earth, you’ll meet all kinds of people and have an enriching study experience!
Why Study in the U.K.?
The moment you will step into a UK university campus, you will feel you have entered a fairy tale. The UK campuses are mesmerizing and the student facilities are outstanding. All the modern and unique features of British universities enable you to engage in ground-breaking research and experience top quality teaching and learning. And these are only some of the reasons why you should study in the UK.
Within many study degrees, you will have the option to take up a work placement. This will give you the chance to acquire valuable practical knowledge, as well as the on-the-job training in your area of study.
Universities in the United Kingdom are renowned for high graduate employability, international orientation (international students and staff ratio), and student satisfaction.
What to study in the UK
Programme formats range from short courses, certificates, and diplomas, to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. British study programmes are known for great flexibility. Students may also select career centred study programmes. Intensive academic programmes are also available for students who want fewer years of study. Some graduate degree programs are less than a year long.
Here are some of the most popular study options in the UK
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science in the UK
- Bachelor or Masters in International Relations in the UK
- Bachelor or Masters in Psychology in the UK
- Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration in the UK
- Bachelor or Masters in Journalism in the UK
Major cities in the UK
The United Kingdom has over 50 student cities, so you have a very large array of study options to choose from. In the big UK cities, you can enjoy a vibrant and rich social life, where you can visit museums, attend music concerts and plenty of other artistic events, including fashion shows.
Check out some of the student cities in the UK and learn more about what it is like to study there:
- Study in London
- Study In Liverpool
- Study in Edinburgh
- Study in Belfast
- Study in Swansea
Each university sets its own admission required documents, the following are the most included:
- Certified copy of high-school diploma or previously completed degree.
- A transcript/record of your previous courses
- Copy of your passport.
- Copy of your birth certificate
- English: IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge Advanced.
University admission deadlines for The U.K.
- 15 October – deadline for all medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine courses
- 15 January – UCAS deadline for EU students. High ranking universities will not accept bachelor’s applications after the UCAS application deadlines.
- 30 June – International students from a non-EU country.
- Many universities have different deadlines for international students (especially for graduate applicants). Check specific university deadlines on university websites.
- August – The UCAS Clearing process. Universities open up all their remaining places from late university applicants who still want to start their degree studies in the current academic year.
Tuition Fees & Cost of Living
Tuition fees in England, UK
You should also be aware that non-EU students are sometimes charged double or triple the amount of tuition fees that is set for local and EU students.
- Average tuition fees for EU students: 9,500 GBP/year
- Average tuition fees for non-EU students: 17,500 GBP/yea
Cost of Living (Monthly expenses)
- Rent : 500 – 700 GBP
- Food : 200 GBP
- Transport: 60 GBP
- Utilities : 150 GBP
1- CONSULTING AND OFFERING THE BEST OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS
Our experienced education counselors are ready to advise students on courses and career opportunities according to their educational background, interests, aptitude, and aspirations. Have a broad network with education providers, we are able to suggest a wide range of study options and programs to meet the students’ needs.
2- COUNTRY SELECTION
With so many countries having scores of excellent colleges and universities, students constantly get stuck when it comes to selecting the right country. One country may offer good university, the other might be more affordable.Our counselors initiate their broad research about countries, universities and courses on offer. They are well accomplished to recognize your needs by narrowing down your alternatives and thus assist you in the right country selection.
3- UNIVERSITY SELECTION
Kitangry provides you with the finest assistance when it comes to deciding on the best university for yourself. We have a wide-ranging database (which is updated on a frequent basis) of all the universities and programs. Our team members continually research information on these universities and colleges to determine what is right for you.
Kitangry expertise and regular interaction with the admission offices of most universities/colleges helps us in keeping track with all the following aspects and give you unsurpassed service while completing the admission formalities on your behalf. We understand that there are several formalities which need to be followed in order to ensure a smooth admission process, such as:
- Deadlines of the department concerned.
- Deadlines of the Graduate School/University/College.
- Pre-requisite test information and requirements (TOEFL, IELTS etc.).
- Application fees and payment formalities.
- List of documents required for admission.
- Various locations to where the application has to be sent.
- Different approaches to know the admission status.
- Further steps to confirm the admission with your chosen university.
5- VISA GUIDANCE & SUPPORT
Visa guidance is undoubtedly THE most important part. Visa approval or rejection can make or break your dream! Our expert professionals are here to guide you in complete Visa process right from filling up the application to preparing your financial statements.We are proud of our visa success rate of almost 99%!!!!. Our constant touch with the consulates helps us to keep student informed about the latest rules and changes in visa documents which helps us soar heights with our visas.
We assist students in finding an accommodation which suits the students’ needs. With our immense experience, we have a vast array of on-campus and off-campus accommodations.
7-TRAVEL COORDINATION AND AIRPORT PICK UP
After obtaining the Visa we will coordinate travel with the student and our representative who speaks, English, Arabic, etc. will receive the student at the airport and take the student to accommodation.