Study in Germany
Study in Germany
Officially known as the Federal Republic of Germany, it has been at the center of Europe’s political and economic happenings for a long time. It is the largest and the most populated country in the continent of Europe. In spite of the two world wars, which nearly destroyed the country, Germany has emerged to be the powerhouse of both economic as well as intellectual aspects of the region.
We owe a lot to Germany when it comes to the history of education and universities. Germany is the birthplace of what we call ‘research universities’ – big places with ivory towers and libraries where new knowledge is produced every day. This university model has since covered the entire planet, and is basically what most universities are set up for today: to produce knowledge and make new discoveries.
Why Study in Germany
Throughout Germany, you have a wide variety of subjects and careers to pursue. If you want to be at the forefront of engineering, technological advances, and scientific discovery, then Germany has several university options that can satisfy your interests. You’ll find that some of the smartest people on the planet come to Germany to introduce new ideas and establish technology companies. You’ll also notice a long, rich history of art, music, and literature all throughout Germany. You can enjoy a trip to the opera and visit a historic museum in one day!
What to study in Germany
Germany has Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD programmes in nearly every subject or field you can imagine, and students all over the world find degree programmes that appeal to them and offer a unique education.
Here are some subjects you can find when you go attend a Germany university:
- Study Mechanical Engineering in Germany;
- Study Computer Sciences in Germany;
- Study Biology in Germany;
- Study Economics in Germany;
- Study Environmental Sciences in Germany.
Major cities in Germany
- Frankfurt am Main
Each university sets its own admission required documents, the following are the most included:
- Certified copy of high-school diploma or previously completed degree.
- A transcript/record of your previous courses
- Copy of your passport.
- Copy of your birth certificate
Language requirements for German universities:
- Taught in English ( IELTS, TOEFL, CAE ).
- Taught in Germany ( DSH, TestDaF ).
University admission deadlines for Germany
Students planning to study abroad in Germany have the opportunity to start their studies in two enrollment sessions. However, these deadlines vary between institutions and different degree courses at the same university may have different deadlines.
- The admission deadline for winter enrollment is 15 July.
- The admission deadline for summer enrollments is 15 January.
Tuition Fees & Cost Of Living In Germany
- Public universities in Germany do not charge tuition fees for Bachelor and Master programs (except if you plan to pursue a Master’s degree that focuses on a different subject than the one you studied as a Bachelor student). The free-tuition system is available for all international students, regardless of their country of origin.
- Private universities in Germany are financed from tuition fees, so some international students will have to pay between 3,000 and 20,000 EUR/year. Fees are set depending on each university and field of study, as some degrees such as engineering or business usually have higher tuition compare to degrees in fields like education or social sciences, for instance.
Living costs in Germany ( Monthly expenses )
- Rent: 298 EUR
- Food: 165 EUR
- Clothing: 52 EUR
- Travel expenses (public transport): 82 EUR
- Health insurance and medical costs: 66 EUR
- Phone/internet fees: 33 EUR
- Course materials (books, learning materials, technology): 58 EUR
Top Universities In Germany
1- CONSULTING AND OFFERING THE BEST OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS
Our experienced education counselors are ready to advise students on courses and career opportunities according to their educational background, interests, aptitude, and aspirations. Have a broad network with education providers, we are able to suggest a wide range of study options and programs to meet the students’ needs.
2- COUNTRY SELECTION
With so many countries having scores of excellent colleges and universities, students constantly get stuck when it comes to selecting the right country. One country may offer good university, the other might be more affordable.Our counselors initiate their broad research about countries, universities and courses on offer. They are well accomplished to recognize your needs by narrowing down your alternatives and thus assist you in the right country selection.
3- UNIVERSITY SELECTION
Kitangry provides you with the finest assistance when it comes to deciding on the best university for yourself. We have a wide-ranging database (which is updated on a frequent basis) of all the universities and programs. Our team members continually research information on these universities and colleges to determine what is right for you.
Kitangry expertise and regular interaction with the admission offices of most universities/colleges helps us in keeping track with all the following aspects and give you unsurpassed service while completing the admission formalities on your behalf. We understand that there are several formalities which need to be followed in order to ensure a smooth admission process, such as:
- Deadlines of the department concerned.
- Deadlines of the Graduate School/University/College.
- Pre-requisite test information and requirements (TOEFL, IELTS etc.).
- Application fees and payment formalities.
- List of documents required for admission.
- Various locations to where the application has to be sent.
- Different approaches to know the admission status.
- Further steps to confirm the admission with your chosen university.
5- VISA GUIDANCE & SUPPORT
Visa guidance is undoubtedly THE most important part. Visa approval or rejection can make or break your dream! Our expert professionals are here to guide you in complete Visa process right from filling up the application to preparing your financial statements.We are proud of our visa success rate of almost 99%!!!!. Our constant touch with the consulates helps us to keep student informed about the latest rules and changes in visa documents which helps us soar heights with our visas.
We assist students in finding an accommodation which suits the students’ needs. With our immense experience, we have a vast array of on-campus and off-campus accommodations.
7-TRAVEL COORDINATION AND AIRPORT PICK UP
After obtaining the Visa we will coordinate travel with the student and our representative who speaks, English, Arabic, etc. will receive the student at the airport and take the student to accommodation.