About Czech Republic
About Czech Republic
The Czech republic is a landlocked country that shares its land borders with Germany, Austria, Poland and Slovakia as its immediate geographic neighbors. The Czech republic consists of two historic states known as Bohemia and Moravia. It has had one of the most tumultuous histories not only in the region, but also in the world, thanks to a constant transfer of power because of wars and uprisings. Finally, it aligned itself with the Soviet Union and after the collapse of the USSR, it broke into two separate countries, the Czech Republic.and Slovakia.
The Czech Republic is a multi party parliamentarian government that is headed by the President, who is directly elected by the people through public polls once every five years. The President then appoints the Prime Minister and the cabinet of Ministers. The ministers are housed in bicameral parliament.
The Czech system of education has compulsory as well voluntary parts inbuilt into the education system. However, when a student opts to change institutions, he or she has to appear for and satisfactorily clear the examination that has been set by the institute that they intend to attend. Students from abroad are advised to get beforehand all the information about study in the Czech Republic.
Students desirous of pursuing further studies in the Czech Republic can opt for either the secondary courses where they have the opportunity to study and research in Czech republic and attain a DiS which translates to Specialist with Diploma. The course of this diploma has a duration of three years.
Why Study in Czech Republic?
As in any other country that boasts of better educational facilities strive to attract students from other countries, not just in the region, but also from across other parts of the world, it is imperative to have unique features that can help the students to partake not just a quality education to enhance what they have already studied but also to give them the right balance that will enable them to return with an enhanced level of knowledge gained as well as a better perspective on the world around them. The following are some of the features that students opting for higher studies in the Czech Republic can look forward to.
- The Czech republic has a long tradition of providing quality education. This is evident from one of the oldest universities in the country being established in 1348.
- A Czech Republic University offers a diverse range of study programs, which enable students to choose subjects that they prefer and have an affinity to.
- At present there are over 35000 students who have chosen to study in the Czech Republic and the number keeps increasing because of the open arms policy towards conducting programs in foreign languages, especially in English.
- The Czech republic is situated in the heart of Europe. This provides opportunities for students arriving here to enjoy not just Czech culture, but also to travel to other neighboring countries and assimilate their cultures.
- Furthermore, since the Czech culture is an amalgamation of various cultures like Slavonic, Jewish and German or rather Austrian influence, students can experience these cultures when they get their periodic breaks between studies.
- Overall a healthy picture of educational institutions numbering to 70 including various levels and more than 400,000 students studying in these institutions.
Each university sets its own admission required documents, the following are the most included:
- Certified copy of high-school diploma or previously completed degree.
- A transcript/record of your previous courses
- Copy of your passport.
- Copy of your birth certificate
- English: IELTS, TOEF
University admission deadlines for Czech Republic
- Teaching period. mid-September – mid-December
- Examination period. January – mid-February
- Teaching period. mid-February – mid-May
- Examination period. mid-May – end of June
Tuition Fees & Cost of Living
The tuition fees differ from 0 – 22,350 USD per year. The exact amount depends on the respective institution and study programme.
Cost of Living ( Monthly expenses )
- Student dormitory: around 150 USD
- Private room in a flat:from 250 USD
- Food: 100 – 200 USD
- Transport : 24 USD
- Utilities: 180 USD
1- CONSULTING AND OFFERING THE BEST OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS
Our experienced education counselors are ready to advise students on courses and career opportunities according to their educational background, interests, aptitude, and aspirations. Have a broad network with education providers, we are able to suggest a wide range of study options and programs to meet the students’ needs.
2- COUNTRY SELECTION
With so many countries having scores of excellent colleges and universities, students constantly get stuck when it comes to selecting the right country. One country may offer good university, the other might be more affordable.Our counselors initiate their broad research about countries, universities and courses on offer. They are well accomplished to recognize your needs by narrowing down your alternatives and thus assist you in the right country selection.
3- UNIVERSITY SELECTION
Kitangry provides you with the finest assistance when it comes to deciding on the best university for yourself. We have a wide-ranging database (which is updated on a frequent basis) of all the universities and programs. Our team members continually research information on these universities and colleges to determine what is right for you.
Kitangry expertise and regular interaction with the admission offices of most universities/colleges helps us in keeping track with all the following aspects and give you unsurpassed service while completing the admission formalities on your behalf. We understand that there are several formalities which need to be followed in order to ensure a smooth admission process, such as:
- Deadlines of the department concerned.
- Deadlines of the Graduate School/University/College.
- Pre-requisite test information and requirements (TOEFL, IELTS etc.).
- Application fees and payment formalities.
- List of documents required for admission.
- Various locations to where the application has to be sent.
- Different approaches to know the admission status.
- Further steps to confirm the admission with your chosen university.
5- VISA GUIDANCE & SUPPORT
Visa guidance is undoubtedly THE most important part. Visa approval or rejection can make or break your dream! Our expert professionals are here to guide you in complete Visa process right from filling up the application to preparing your financial statements.We are proud of our visa success rate of almost 99%!!!!. Our constant touch with the consulates helps us to keep student informed about the latest rules and changes in visa documents which helps us soar heights with our visas.
We assist students in finding an accommodation which suits the students’ needs. With our immense experience, we have a vast array of on-campus and off-campus accommodations.
7-TRAVEL COORDINATION AND AIRPORT PICK UP
After obtaining the Visa we will coordinate travel with the student and our representative who speaks, English, Arabic, etc. will receive the student at the airport and take the student to accommodation.