You are holding in your hands the prospectus that describes the present and the future of the oldest academic technical educational institution of Ukraine and one of the oldest technical schools in Eastern Europe – Lviv Polytechnic National University. It is dedicated to the University’s 200th anniversary.
I hope that having read the information presented you will greatly enrich your knowledge about our University and learn many new interesting facts about the present-day Lviv Polytechnic. Through the years the University has been committed to the motto imprinted on the attic of the façade of its main building LITTERIS ET ARTIBUS – TO SCIENCE AND ARTS, being continuously involved in education and training of the scientific and technical elite of the nation, while remaining an integral part of the European and global scientific environment.
We are trying to appropriately reconstruct our history and to be active in building the future of our country. Thus, in historical perspective, we identify ourselves as Europeans, tirelessly paving the way to civilized intellectual and cultural world.
There is no alternative to this as we see Ukraine among the most developed nations of Europe and the world. There is another aspect that characterizes the historical image of the 200-yearold Lviv Polytechnic. Our University has always been distinguished for its dynamic development and democratic nature. The University’s adherence to the humanistic ideals of goodness, justice, and freedom, being in line with the best university traditions, is a guarantee of the sustainable development.
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Building and Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Geodesy
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Ecology, Nature Protection and Tourism
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Faculty of Power Engineering and Control System
- Faculty of Engineering Mechanics and Transport
- Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Faculty of Computer Technology, Automation and Metrology
- Faculty o Education, Culture and Diaspora Relations
- Faculty of Jurisprudence and Psychology
- Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Fundamental Sciences
- Faculty of Enterprise and Advanced Technology
- Faculty of Telecommunications, Radioelectronics and Electronic Engineering
- Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technologies