Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics (KNURE) is a higher education institution of the highest level of accreditation in Ukraine.
It is one of the oldest Universities of Technologies in Ukraine with over 12000 students and 30 scientific centers. It has strong research and education capabilities in electrical engineering, electronics, telecommunications, ICT and computer technologies. KNURE hosts International Academy of Applied Radio&Electronics and the Eastern-Ukrainian branch of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), pioneered the development of distance learning in Ukraine. It has a high expertise in introduction of innovative technologies into education and business.
The University ranks first among technical universities of Ukraine by the results of the rankings made by the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine. In the Compass-2012 rankings KhNURE is the 8th in general ranking, the 9th under “Technical Specialities” category and 4th under “IT Specialities” category. The Compass-2012 rankings for Eastern Ukraine: general university ranking – 7th rank, 6th rank under “Technical Specialities” category and 2nd rank under “IT Specialities” category.
In the top 200 the university has retained its place since last year and ranks 15th among higher educational institutions of Ukraine and 2nd in Eastern Ukraine. The University runs 16th among Ukrainian higher educational institutions in the rankings of scientometrical database Scopus
- Faculty of Computer Engineering and Control
- Faculty of Information and Analytical Technologies and Managment (ITM)
- Faculty of Automation and Computer Technologies
- Faculty of Computer Sciences
- Faculty of Іnfocommunications (IC)
- Faculty of Electronic and Biomedical Engineering (ELBE)
- Faculty of Information Radio Technologies and Technical Information Security (IRTIS)
- Faculty of Foreign Citizens Training